Thursday, September 9, 2010

















Okay I know what you're thinking, this is a really bad picture, and you're right.
I was experimenting with hail mary shots, which is one required on a long list of pictures for my assignment, and this is the best one that turned out. We've been biking down to the farmers market, which is probably my new favorite place in athens. Lots of friendly people, lots of yummy organic food to snack on when I get sick of dining hall food.
I think I'm going to start shooting for real tonight so I don't waste your time with my not very good shots.
 I'm very intimidated and also very excited, it takes me back to my photography editor audition, like I'm starting over trying to make a name for myself again. I'm so so so so excited to have pictures to take, I didn't know what to do with myself!