Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello everyone! I never officially announced that I have a website now.
It's lauramcdermott.net, and I hope you will check it out! Critiques and feedback is always welcomed.

(By the way, a big shout out to Sam Saccone, an OU graduate who designed a super easy to use and amazing portfolio site which I am proud to show my work on. Check out his site here for more info - http://samexhibit.com/)

This is probably the only blog post in my life that will be only words, and no pictures.
Here is my update before I break this phenomenon and go back to what I do best:
I am currently in Spring quarter, taking an Audio/Video class and Soul of Athens, which are taking up most of my time, but I'm super excited about them.


Anyway, thank you for looking! Keep checking for updates and photos.